I have a new respect for the corn cob. You see a few years ago our family had an "incident" with a corn cob...specifically our dog Jake. He swiped an ear of corn off of my mother's plate at dinner one night. The diagnosis (after x-rays, barium and $600) was that he needed to "pass" it. And that he did. I can't imagine that it was a pleasant experience.
Today, though, the corn cob sits now in a more gloried position in my eyes.

I pick up on this today 3/30/10 and for the life of me I can't imagine what in the world made the corn cob "sit in a more glorified position," but I thought the idea of it moving to a glorified position and then hanging there unanswered was hilarious and this needed to be posted.
So I ask you...why do you think the corn cob is now worthy of adoration?
No comments:
Post a Comment