Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THAT MOM...006

I really should have made sure we had all the equipment to make ice cream before we got the ingredients all mixed up. Now they are excited and I am missing some key pieces to the ice cream maker. I have the frozen cylinder but no outer canister or crank. So we are punting. Bowl for the canister, spatula for the crank, and a random lid to keep the cool in.

This is what it is supposed to look like (except it is about a 1989 version)


This is what mine looks like.


We'll see how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. How'd it go? With our dairy allergy over here, I'm limited on ice cream options, but I've finally found a recipe using coconut milk. But my ice cream maker is in our garage...which means it still might not happen. Have you seen our garage???

    ReplyDelete