Tuesday, April 5, 2011

THAT MOM...021

The cross section at the peditrician's office was funny today.

  • Hipster dad wearing a skull cap and watching his boy throw books across the room

  • Mom quietly holding her daughter in lap and cooing back and forth

  • Mom with a child picking his nose and then getting in everyones' face while she said, "stop please" very quietly and he obviously didn't pay any attention to her.

  • Couple with baby. I think I detected a Russian accent, not that it matters, but it might let me forgive the greased back hair and unbuttoned shirt on the man. I don't think it forgives the white track suit and flats on the lady. Surely that is wrong in all cultures. The baby seemed perfectly fine but she insisted on pacing all around the room and bouncing him with such vigor, I thought she was making a martini. She weighed at most 90 pounds and the top of her track suit was too short, so her very tanned midriff was showing. Every time she turned a corner she would whip her bleached blonde hair around. Sit down already lady.

  • Then there was a lady with two girls who were riding the rocking hippo like they were ProRodeo stars while she quietly read the Highlights for Children magazine.

Bet you can't guess which one was me...



1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I was the odd man out in the ENT's office yesterday. Two senior citizens and a mom with her preschooler. Hearing aids and tubes and then me. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete