Saturday, October 1, 2011

House Update

It has been a month since I have posted anything--two for any house related articles. One reason is that AT&T put me on a month-long sabbatical from the internet because of their installation schedule. The other is because my ramshackle computer situation is even more dire than before. We have moved into the house because our other house finally sold. (I'll go into that whole crazy story on another post.) That also means we are getting all the contractor-worthy projects done. So there is plastic sheeting hanging in our bedroom to protect everything from dust generated from the jackhammering in the bathroom. Oh just so much madness around here. The computer is behind this sheeting. In order to get to the computer, I have to go through the shroud. It is a bizarre existance, but that is us.

All that said, there is much catching up to do. I will attempt to do that over the next few posts.

Thanks for hanging in there during the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment