Friday, February 18, 2011

THAT MOM...018

Well, today being THAT MOM finally paid off. Micah insisted on choosing her own clothes today which consisted of a very springy pink floral skirt and a black fuzzy sweater with another sweater on top. And even though one week ago that sweater would have been fine since we had snow days, today it was 80 degrees. After school, we were going to the playground with all the other kids and I knew the double sweaters were just too much. In fact I might have told her, "Micah, if you wear that sweater, you will turn into fire." (on a side note, this is what we like to call extreme consequence parenting...and it could very well explain a number of things about my children). As luck would have it, I never switched out her "emergency back-up clothes" in her school bag to a winter version. She was able to put on a nice, coordinating tank with "I scream for ice cream" emblazoned upon it...you know perfect for a February afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I never switched out Bergen's clothes in his backpack either. And they are probably 3T.

    ReplyDelete