Sunday, May 15, 2011

Painting...the never ending project

We are down to just a couple of touch-ups with the paint (sidebar...we haven't done anything with any of the bathrooms or the kitchen because they need extra love, so we will tackle those in their own time). Ahhhh.... This is the project that kept going and going and going. If you have seen me in person in the last month and a half, you have noticed paint on my arms, hair, clothes. I even went in a restaurant one night for take out and the guy said, "I see you have been painting." "Yes, can you tell by my clothes?" "Well, you kinda have it on your face." So that has been my look for a while. But soon, no more.
Since it has been such an ardous project, this will probably require several postings. But I just thought I'd report that we are seeing a light at the end of this painting tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment