More along the line of, why bother with that? Admission, there are still tons of boxes in the garage that need unpacking. But we have been busy, and also, I'm a procrastinator, and also, I really would rather watch Vampire Diaries than unload another box. So the garage is still a mess. In an effort of getting a handle of the craziness out there, we are attempting to organize the stuff that is SUPPOSED to be in the garage, like tool bench, yard equipment, car, etc. I don't have finished pictures yet (and they might be a while coming), but here is where we started.
Yeah, it's bad. (Pay attention to that lamp shade, it is a project that is coming up)
Please note the redrum, red rum (that is all I can think about when we go in there) walls. Oh and if you can tell, the floor is peeling green paint. Christmas colors?
Over Spring Break, I helped clean out my parents garage and found my sister's an my old skates. Is this a flashback shot with those retro skates and a tie dye dress, or what?
We decided it was time for a skate break.
Good thing she has on those knee (entire leg) pads, cause she is going down.
Look who else was getting into the action. We found our rollerblades, so he thought he would show them how it is done. But just a little too scared to put them both on. I however did put them both on and there is a reason there are no pictures of me in skates...I didn't last long before I bit it. I can old school skate, but was always terrible with the blades.

Well...here is one wall done. Goodbye red walls. Now don't get me wrong, I do love red, but that was too much. I accidentally bought a 5 gallon bucket of the wrong paint for our balcony, so that is what is going on the walls here.





No comments:
Post a Comment