Thursday, February 9, 2012

Upstairs Bath-After (Part I)

Because my friend Christy was going crazy with all of our "before" pictures and no "after" pictures, I figured I could whet her appetite with these.

There are a few more little touches that need to happen in the upstairs bath, but here are some pictures of the upstairs bath.

This is a view from the door. We took out the tile, painted the cabinets and some molding to add to the mirror. Redo Remodeling (our contractor) did the floors, counters and totally redid the tub (ripped out the tile and all that wire mesh, refinished the tub, new tile and fixtures)
Counters, sink and fixture

Fancy
I knew I was going to put in the chandelier and wanted knobs to match. The are expensive when you need 22 and that was for cheesy ones! Finally I went to Anthropologie just to swoon, but they had marked these down 75% off. So now we have these beauties on the sink cabinets.
Then on the medicine cabinets I mix-matched four different styles but stayed with the same color.

No comments:

Post a Comment