Thursday, February 24, 2011

THAT MOM...019

More proof that I am an electronics black hole. Yesterday, I was checking an email and the computer screen went black. I thought, "hmm...that is weird. I'll just turn it off and turn it back on." Well, it wouldn't come back on. If you will recall, this computer is on it's last leg. And when I turned it off, it was like I was taking it off of life support. My sister's reaction was one of relief. She said, "Your computer set up is like one of those dogs in a wheelchair. Just put the thing down."




When Keith got home that night, he tried to see if he could salvage it. And he did!!! He just plugged it in and it worked fine. This dog may be on three wheels, but she still rolls.

Then today there was another mishap. The garage door opener needed new batteries. I checked the size, went to Target to purchase the right size, installed the new battery, checked to make sure it worked and put it in my back pocket to take to the car. On the way to the garage, I stopped by the bathroom and you guessed it...it slipped right out of my pocket and into the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment