Potbelly's hot peppers have changed my sandwich experience. Like most people, I'm sure, sandwiches are a pretty basic staple in the lunchtime regime. And with anything that is a staple, it can become rote and boring. Oh this place has fresh baked bread, or that place has a good dressing, or that one has a lot of choices. But nothing that rocks the boat...until I discovered the POTBELLY'S HOT PEPPERS! Now I long for their sandwiches. I drive by and start to salivate. They have even transformed my sandwiches at home because I have purchased the to-go jars. (I have even purchased the gallon jug to which the employee said, "I think we need to ring a bell when we sell one of these." I said, "You don't think I'm creating enough of a scene with these two girls running wild and me unable to control them because I'm carrying around this giant jug of peppers?) I look forward to putting forth the extra effort of finding new meat, cheese and vegetable combinations...just hoping to find perfection. But the sandwich is not complete without the crowning jewel...peppers.
If you too have succumbed to the greatness, please share your flavor combinations or other interesting items you flavor with these wonders.
I have never eaten at a Potbelly's, but now I know where we're meeting for lunch next time... :)
ReplyDelete