Lately though, the thing I have been missing is the fact that the wildlife actually had heartbeats. Here in the Dallas area, this is the “nature” that I was able to capture on film.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The Dallas Wilderness
There are lots of things that I miss about living in a small town…going to THE grocery store and knowing (or being related to) at least half of the population, 1 minute rush hour, a high school football game means the town shuts down, the drag, the square, the pace, local food, streetlights that blink after midnight, and that there are few temptations because everyone either knows my mother or can blackmail me with my senior photos.
Lately though, the thing I have been missing is the fact that the wildlife actually had heartbeats. Here in the Dallas area, this is the “nature” that I was able to capture on film.
Lately though, the thing I have been missing is the fact that the wildlife actually had heartbeats. Here in the Dallas area, this is the “nature” that I was able to capture on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOLOL! You are too much. Love this post!
ReplyDelete